Wednesday 5 December 2012

Stuntie's Progress

Avast me hearties! I thought I would bring you up to speed with the progress made on my Dwarf army featured over at the Beard Bunker. Just like last time I'll leave the Beard Bunker to do the talking with regards to how they were painted and just let you feast your eyes on the pretties.

Lord Hafnir Stormborne - Dwarf Lord and Shieldbearers
The Stormborne Kinband - Hammerer unit
Grobi's Lament - Dwarf Organ Gun

And that is that! Do head over to Beard Bunker and check out the work there. The guys do brilliant work and are underappreciated!

TTFN

1 comment:

  1. Great dwarf lord! I made the same conversion, although I magnitized the figure so that I could take him off and put him on a single base as needed. You can see a picture here.

    Your paint job is better though!

    ReplyDelete